L'affaire ?

Page 6/8
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8

By Manuel

Ascended (18398)

Manuel's picture

29-02-2020, 21:53

I found a Dutch, French and Spanish version. No others.

By tfh

Prophet (3053)

tfh's picture

29-02-2020, 22:00

Matt512][quote=tfh wrote:

I look tommorow for the disk, but backup mmm. Must restart the turboR ST after 10 years, hope he still starts ...
If I remember correct (it's over 25 years ago), I try to make a copy of this game and hope the copy run and start normally, but it doesn't.
I will see tomorrow and inform you what I found Smile

The texts are mainly in one file, so... if that file still works, we can adapt another disk to run in German ;-)

By spacemoai1973

Master (165)

spacemoai1973's picture

29-02-2020, 23:07

I hate this game. Playing the dutch version now, but the ATM machine in Cannes is asking for my code, even though I have it in my inventory. Every version I play seems to be buggy as hell.

By Sepulep

Resident (36)

Sepulep's picture

01-03-2020, 11:10

I tried it yesterday (msx archive version), but for some reason the cursor keeps jumping to the upper left..unplayable..

By tfh

Prophet (3053)

tfh's picture

01-03-2020, 11:50

Sepulep wrote:

I tried it yesterday (msx archive version), but for some reason the cursor keeps jumping to the upper left..unplayable..

This can happen with wrong joystick/mouse configuration.
https://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/index.php?id=laffaire. You can also find the Dutch, French & Spanish version there by clicking the links below the WebMSX window.

By Matt512

Rookie (27)

Matt512's picture

01-03-2020, 14:31

Ok, found the original disk and the original package.
But the diskdrive on the FSA1ST makes only a strange noise and tell me 'Disk offline'.
I think the drive is broken. Cartridge Slot1 also don't work anymore Crying
So i cannot check if the disk is readable or not.

By hamlet

Scribe (3846)

hamlet's picture

01-03-2020, 15:01

For the Atari ST exists versions in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and French. I would be very pleased about the existence of a German version for MSX, even if I am a bit surprised.
But first you should probably fix your ST. Here in the forum you will find assistance with this project.

By tfh

Prophet (3053)

tfh's picture

01-03-2020, 15:05

Matt512 wrote:

Ok, found the original disk and the original package.
But the diskdrive on the FSA1ST makes only a strange noise and tell me 'Disk offline'.
I think the drive is broken. Cartridge Slot1 also don't work anymore Crying
So i cannot check if the disk is readable or not.

I'm sorry to hear about the broken drive in your FSA1ST. Maybe you still have a PC or laptop with a floppy drive somewhere (or know someone who does)? Here you can find how to do it:
https://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/general-discussion/how-to...

By Matt512

Rookie (27)

Matt512's picture

01-03-2020, 15:12

hamlet wrote:

For the Atari ST exists versions in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and French. I would be very pleased about the existence of a German version for MSX, even if I am a bit surprised.
But first you should probably fix your ST. Here in the forum you will find assistance with this project.

I have to little time left for fixing the turboR at the moment, work with blue MSX since years.

By Matt512

Rookie (27)

Matt512's picture

01-03-2020, 15:19

hamlet, where do you live in germany ?

Page 6/8
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8