Moon Light Saga - English Translation

Page 3/5
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5

Par Takamichi

Hero (585)

Portrait de Takamichi

25-10-2019, 05:39

alexito wrote:

Thanks TAKAMICHI you are my really HERO. Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

I boast the MLS disk images are another human heritage I happened to save until now!

Par OeiOeiVogeltje

Paragon (1422)

Portrait de OeiOeiVogeltje

26-10-2019, 00:59

but

ehmmm

The translation is going to happen?
or not?

nice to see how a simple question has this huge effect

Par Takamichi

Hero (585)

Portrait de Takamichi

26-10-2019, 18:27

If I am to answer your question yes or no, the answer is NO at least for now. Whatever, I archived the original Japanese and translated English text sources so if you are interested, take a look.
I also asked Manuel for the possibility of the translation.

Par snake

Resident (61)

Portrait de snake

24-05-2020, 20:34

Takamichi wrote:

I archived the original Japanese and translated English text sources so if you are interested, take a look.

The link is expired

Par Randam

Paragon (1431)

Portrait de Randam

24-05-2020, 21:12

Takamichi: do you know if a translation is allowed? I have a translation for the game, it only needs to be implemented. Maybe we can combine efforts and get it to happen.

Par Guillian

Prophet (3513)

Portrait de Guillian

25-05-2020, 12:34

Randam, if the texts are in the same format as Takamichi's, send them to me and I'll try to implement them in the game.

Par max_iwamoto

Hero (618)

Portrait de max_iwamoto

25-05-2020, 15:36

Guillian wrote:

Randam, if the texts are in the same format as Takamichi's, send them to me and I'll try to implement them in the game.

I was planning to work on it. Originally Sunrise gave permission to do English translation. But since they not active anymore, Randam decided to ask the question again to see if anything changed.

Par Takamichi

Hero (585)

Portrait de Takamichi

25-05-2020, 15:57

Randam wrote:

Takamichi: do you know if a translation is allowed? I have a translation for the game, it only needs to be implemented. Maybe we can combine efforts and get it to happen.

I don't think anyone is in the position to "allow" translating the MLS. Ealia won't mind because he agreed (and tried) to translate long ago.

Par Grauw

Ascended (10639)

Portrait de Grauw

25-05-2020, 16:28

I would love to play and understand this RPG Smile. Even though I’ve an original Sunrise copy, until now I’ve only touched the surface of this game.

Par JGM

Master (139)

Portrait de JGM

25-05-2020, 17:31

@ Grauw,

Me 2, it is such a beautiful game!

Page 3/5
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5