Lilly's Saga - The Stones of Evergreen

Page 18/23
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Par turbor

Hero (517)

Portrait de turbor

08-12-2022, 15:53

ducasp wrote:

If you pause during the first boss fight, boss sprites will get weird sometimes

I can confirm, only I once experienced this bug in the first version. Just reporting it as extra info for Bengalack if he goes (minor) bughunting Smile

Par ducasp

Hero (663)

Portrait de ducasp

09-12-2022, 13:04

Another bug I've found is (I think) on 4-3, where you have a chest with wingsmIf you push the crate to the left after the treasure chest position but before making it appear, chest is unreachable, you can't move to its middle, really weird (that's what happen when we try to find all secrets, got from many of the screens, 2-2 is one I've tried quite a few times and yet did not discover all secrets, congrats Cool

Par wolf_

Ambassador_ (10076)

Portrait de wolf_

09-12-2022, 13:31

Hoo boy... just think about these situations when it's a cartridge forever...
Find more bugs plz! Hannibal

Par ducasp

Hero (663)

Portrait de ducasp

09-12-2022, 14:14

We have a group of MSX enthusiasts in Brazil where we compete in a game every two weeks, I've suggest Lilly's Saga this round, so at least myself and other guy that is really competitive are trying to uncover all secrets to maximize our score and win, I'll report any other issues we find, we will play it until December 15th Wink

Par ducasp

Hero (663)

Portrait de ducasp

09-12-2022, 14:16

wolf_ wrote:

Hoo boy... just think about these situations when it's a cartridge forever...
Find more bugs plz! Hannibal

Those are small bugs that don't break the game, I wouldn't be bothered if I had a cartridge, it is nearly impossible to test to perfection on commercial releases, even more difficult for homebrew / indie releases, and Lilly's Saga is really quite polished for a homebrew, didn't find any breaking issues so far, just minor glitches

Par Bengalack

Paladin (708)

Portrait de Bengalack

09-12-2022, 22:41

ducasp wrote:

Another bug I've found is (I think) on 4-3, where you have a chest with wingsmIf you push the crate to the left after the treasure chest position but before making it appear, chest is unreachable, you can't move to its middle, really weird (that's what happen when we try to find all secrets, got from many of the screens,

Great to have this feedback!!! Yes, there is a flaw in the design there. Appearing chests and creates don't go well together. I've been blind to this one. Thanks.

ducasp wrote:

2-2 is one I've tried quite a few times and yet did not discover all secrets, congrats Cool

This is cool to hear. I wonder if anyone has found all bonus rooms.

Par Bengalack

Paladin (708)

Portrait de Bengalack

11-12-2022, 19:11

A new milestone reached today: Lilly's Saga now has a publisher Smile

Côté Gamers will publish Lilly’s Saga for the MSX2. Official announcement here: https://lillyssaga.com/?p=286

Woohoo - here we go :)

Par valkyre

Hero (629)

Portrait de valkyre

11-12-2022, 21:43

Excellent!

Par aoineko

Paladin (803)

Portrait de aoineko

11-12-2022, 23:41

Congratulation Smile

Par thegeps

Paragon (1153)

Portrait de thegeps

12-12-2022, 00:44

<3

Page 18/23
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23