Earlier this year MRC user Amaweks released his game Devwill Too as a digital copy. Now the game gets its physical release.

The game Devwill Too is an old-school platform game for the MSX1. It is ported from the ZX Spectrum version, which itself was based on the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive release. The Speccy version was built using the Multi-Platform Arcade Game Designer, a game engine which itself was ported to MSX as AGD over a year ago.

Now the MSX game has been released as physical edition on cartridge, and is available for purchase at the Repro Factory MSX Shop. It is yours for 30 euros.

Relevant link: Devwill Too MSX at the Repro Factory MSX Shop
Relevant link: Gameplay footage of Devwill Too MSX on YouTube

Comments (7)

By enribar

Paragon (1198)

enribar's picture

18-09-2021, 16:58

I like platform games, I like Devwill Too. And I like Repro Factory productions! Bought!

By Amaweks

Rookie (28)

Amaweks's picture

20-09-2021, 22:12

enribar wrote:

Thanks, and maybe follow me on twitter cause I'll make more games for Z80 based computers (including MSX of course) in the near future ;-) https://twitter.com/amaweks

By bsittler

Master (247)

bsittler's picture

06-10-2021, 18:38

Love this! The cartridge just arrived recently and I couldn't stop playing for a long time, it's really fun and I love the art style

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Expert (123)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

16-12-2021, 20:51

Game received today. Great game !
Too bad I can’t make it work on my msxvr, but it works very well on my msx 1 Philips Cool

By Amaweks

Rookie (28)

Amaweks's picture

19-12-2021, 11:50

Thanks for buying it, I'm really glad that people do the game. The art is my speciallity, I have a degree in Visual Arts, and I love pixel art (I do make a living making comissioned pixel art tho). Next Year I plan to make a MSX version of my new ZX game, Virgil's Purgatory, I hope that people like it too.

By Amaweks

Rookie (28)

Amaweks's picture

19-12-2021, 11:57

Quote:

Game received today. Great game !

Thanks I'm glad you like it. Too bad about MSXVR, people have complaining about some issues with it all around, I hope the team behind it can be able to fiz it and make it a greate modern MSX computer. I Too only have an MSX1 here (Brazilian Sharp HotBit that needs a urgent Recap) and was hoping that msxvr was a option to acquire on the future. Devwill Too MSX have a special custom palette if played on MSX2, that's all I could do with my limited proramming skills, but it's a nice little touch.

By Amaweks